19 Taking Exams 返回
lesson is easy enough for me to learn. (b)
2. John wants his sister to write a letter to him. (c)
3. There's a plane at twelve o'clock. (a)
4. John is a slow swimmer and Mary is just like him. (a)
5. He taught her not to speak quickly. (a)
6. The little car is less expensive than the big one. (b)
7. My horse is as old as yours. (b)
8. Whose car is this? (c)
Sentences For Oral Repetition
1. He's always
been so conscientious and hard-working, and he's been slaving at his
books every evening for
months on end recently.
2. But I don't believe in forcing boys to take up careers they're not
cut out for.
走 遍 美 国
实 用 听 力
听 力 入 门
版权归作者所有 未经授权 请勿转载
Copyright © www.fancyenglish.com All Rights Reserved.