Part II Tape
B: Good afternoon. Have you got any records of modern
A: We've got a lot of them. Which ones are you looking
B: I'm looking for some records of Julian Bream. I saw
them in your window last week but there are
different records in the window
A: Excuse me, aren't you American?
B: No, I'm Canadian. My father gave me the same records
in Canada, but I broke them.
A: What happened?
B: They were in my suitcase. I sat on my case and broke
the records. My cousin told me about your shop.
I came here last week and saw the
A: Let's look for the records. I put some new records in
the window yesterday. I took the Bream records
out and I put them on that shelf.
Yes, the records are there on the shelf.
B: How much are those three?
A: They're four pounds fifty pence.
1. What kind of record is the
girl looking for?
2. Where did she see the records last week?
3. Who gave her the same records in Canada?
4. What happened to the records?
5. Where are the records the girl is looking for?
6. How many records does the girl want?
7. How much does she pay for the records?
(see tape script)
版权归作者所有 未经授权 请勿转载
Copyright © www.fancyenglish.com All Rights Reserved.